Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life's got wings, and it knows how to use 'em

I just got back from Houston where my family and I spent Thanksgiving with the Trinkles (a.k.a. - my second family) We had a blast and I hated coming home but what can you do? Life's moving on: I've got the expected yet still despised senior year homework, hashing out college stuff (scholarships). There's only three weeks til Christmas break, and only two til the much antisipated yet still horrifyingly unprepared Christmas Choir Concert. Then, after break only four weeks til next semester. Not long after that comes spring break and a mere three weeks later, I graduate. With graduation comes my grad party, and focusing on my job to rack up some much needed moola. Then college, and then.....the rest of this very short experience most commonly known as "life".

Life's flying by, and I'm barely hanging on...

No comments:

Post a Comment