Friday, September 4, 2009

Sty in my eye

Sty, sty, go away. Don't come back another day!



I don't know if any of you have ever experienced the ugly, uncomfortableness of having a sty, but let me assure you, IT SUCKS!

Yesterday, my eye started itching and when I went to see what was wrong with it I was greeted by one HUGE sty on the top of my eye, all the way across the lid. It is so gross because even though I get them occasionally, I never get them on top of my eye, only below. But don't fret because not long after discovering that beauty, that hurt like hell by the way, the bottom of my eye started to hurt, and low and behold, I had ANOTHER big sty underneath my eye.

So now my eye is almost swollen all the way shut and itches and hurts.

I have been just lying down and pressing hot compress after hot compress onto them to stop the swelling. It better go away soon because school is four days away and I look like I got two huge unattractive bug bites that made me have an allergic reaction, it's not pretty. I can't wear makeup or make myself look good for the first day of school because of these two ugly bumps. I like to think of myself as not terribly vain, but come on, who wants to look gross on their first day of school? answer: NO ONE

So, I'm off to nurse my wounds and finish my AP English homework (boo for procrastination).
And my family is going up north to my grandparents cottage today for labor day weekend.

<3
Lauren

PS ~ One is the loneliest number! (god, I love that song)

2 comments:

  1. that suckss. sorry lauren. havnt seen you in a while maybe this weekend. how's senior year goin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good I suppose, probably better if I wasn't on this, but instead studying more for my AP Environmental Science test...

    ReplyDelete