Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Julia's Child?

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I've started a second blog called "Julia's Child?" in reference to the cook Julia Child. Don't get the reference? Don't worry you will in about ten seconds or as long as it takes you to read the next sentence or two depending on what I write. (man, I'm spazzy right now!) Okay, back to what I was saying. I've started this other blog as the basis for my AP English I-search project. The topic is: TEACHING MYSELF HOW TO COOK!

Do you get it now? NO? Well, how about this, it's a pun using my cooking idols name: could I be her child prodigy in cooking?

Well, that's what I plan to find out! If you like this blog, PLEASE check out Julia's Child? I need feed back for a grade!! Thanks all!

Lauren

PS ~ This also means I'm going to be on Blogger(well, not this blog specifically) a lot more often, FOR A GRADE! How cool is that? I love AP English, even though it is aging me ten years every week...)

No comments:

Post a Comment