Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some of my Frantic Antics


Can anyone tell me who came up with the seven day schedule? Because I plan to find them and/or all their descendants and kick their ignorant, simpleminded butts for causing me this unbearable stress! If only he (because only a man could do this) had the foresight to add an extra day or two, then I wouldn't be having this crisis called "not-enough-time-to-study-for-all-of-my-tests-turn-in-my-college-applications-not-neglect-everyone-in-my-life-and-still-have-time-to-prevent-myself-going-insane"!!
He is responsible for taking at least ten years off my life.

I will find him and I will sue him for all he's worth.

And after I have accomplished this, I will petition for an eight to nine day week in which one day is devoted entirely to yourself to prevent insanity.

Lauren

PS~ I shouldn't even be typing this, I just wasted five minutes of my limited study time. Blast the guy who created the 7 day week! Blast him to HECK!!!

1 comment: