Thursday, June 25, 2009

Au revoir for now!

Bonjour mes copines/copains!


Well, I'm heading off to my trip at Yale! We're still going to NYC, but we're skipping Cedar Point. I'm pumped, and a little nervous for the three week stay. :/ I packed all yesterday and have successfully crammed in all my things into two HUGH duffel bags. I was tremendously surprised when it closed without me having to sit on it. Anyways, my mom isnt going with my dad, sister, and I because she still doesn't feel good.

Well, I'm making a LOAD of CDs for the drive there and am leaving in an hour. I still have to take a shower too! So this is farwell until July 18th!

Au revoir!

Humming Sue

PS ~ When I get back Harry Potter will be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So count on a post about it! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment