Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Frustration

My mom had surgery last week to remove her gall bladder (how in the wordl do you spell that?). I was all prepared to pamper her and be extra nice and take care of things around the house. the thing is when ever she has a surgery she gets really grumpy and demanding. this time is no exception. by the way, the surgery was an over night procedure and she should be already on the road to healing, almost back to normal right now, but not my mom! She has been in and out of the hospital for the past week since the surgery at least once a day. (She's a little bit of a hypochondriac). Oh! And on top of all of this she decided to quit smoking this week! Lucky us! That has put her in an extremely good mood (note the sarcasm). As I said in my previous blog i'm headed off to Yale for a program, what i didnt say is that we are supposed to leave next Wednesday, you know, to do all thoughs really fun things before we actually got there. Now it looks as if my first time trip to NYC is cancelled. I'm pissed. My dad's pissed. My mom's pissed. and now I'm off to see my mom at the hospital (where she's staying the night again). By the way, I hate hospitals; they freak me out.
Thanks for allowing me this rant,
<3 Humming Sue

P.S. ~ My grandparents (ugh) are here and we dont have any guest bedrooms. I'll be sleeping with the clawed beast herself tonight (Darbi).

No comments:

Post a Comment